A utility-inspired anorak, in a relaxed-fit poly twill fabrication with pockets for everything you need out there. Perfect for a day of fishing or just a dash to the bodega in the rain. Features include an adjustable bottom and hood openings plus a two-way open zipper with a storm flap to keep you dry.
- Relaxed fit
, with enough room to fit a sweater or hoodie. Take your normal size.
- Water resistant, water repellent, and quick drying exterior 100% Polyester PU coated twill
- Self fabric lined hood
- Fully lined inside with mesh
- Front chest patch pockets with Velcro closure
- Custom designed SNYC Fishing Patch by Saturdays NYC on wearer’s left chest pocket
- D-rings next to front chest pockets and at back neck
- Adjustable bottom opening with bungee cord & cord stopper at side seams
- Adjustable hood opening with bungee cord & cord stopper
- Adjustable sleeve opening tab detail with Velcro
- 2-way open zipper with storm flap and hidden snap close
- Hang dry